Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Thank You!

I appreciate all the kind comments on yesterday's post, and it looks as if Tuesday Tips carry the day. 

And now for your real thank you: an adorable child story. Whee!!!

So. Poppy's hair is now long enough and thick enough that I can do things like put it in ponytails. Or pigtails. 

She also often asks for a bun, mostly because my hair is usually up in a (very, very messy) bun. 

So, we have a singular ponytail. And the plural is pigtails. (Even though both ponies and pigs only have one tail, yes.)

And then we have a singular bun. So what's the plural of that?

Poppy knows, and she told me.

Behold, pigbuns:


The name is almost as cute as the girl.

You'd better believe that I will be calling that hairstyle pigbuns for the rest of my life. And I will be sad when that girl is too big for pigbuns anymore.

6 comments:

Kate said...

oh, Kristin, that is soooo cute! I will be calling them pigbuns from now on too. What a great name.

Karen. said...

Hehe, pigbuns :D

And yes, carry on with Tuesday Tips, or whatever you may choose to carry on with. My reading schedule may be scattershot, but I do eventually end up reading and enjoying everything.

Karen said...

Pigbuns! <3 <3 <3 She is so darned adorable!

Gemma's person said...

Ditto everyone else's comments. Pigbuns! heee adorable

Joellen said...

Love Pigbuns!!! Children can come up with some very good names for things.

Anonymous said...

Love it! - Susan in NC