Sunday, April 11, 2021

Snapshots: Homeward Bound

 I should be on my way home from Arizona when you're reading this, but I made sure to schedule this so you wouldn't be deprived of your weekly snapshots.

You're welcome.

First up: Easter Things


Early morning egg hunt.


Thanks for the work gloves, Grandma!


Investigating baskets.


And eating chocolate for breakfast. A fine Easter tradition.

Let's see what other random things we might have been up to . . .


You've heard of cowboys. These are the sheepboys.


A. spent a full morning wheelbarrowing the waste hay from the rabbit casita over to the garden for mulch. It also had quite a bit of rabbit poop and pee in it, which caused A. to dub it "ferti-mulch." So clever with words, that A.


O give me a home, where the chickens roam . . .

And there you have it! My life, snapshotted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have quite a herd of sheep. I counted 11.
The work gloves for Easter were a great idea.
Linda