Monday, July 5, 2021

Two Monday Bouquets

There are two every week, because weeds don't usually last for a whole week without starting to look pretty sad.

I am definitely going to post these photos every Monday until the flowers are gone, because then I can look back at them in the winter to remind myself that someday there will again be color in the world.


I took one of the many flower clusters from the carrots that I'm waiting on to set seeds. That's the big white thing. 


This one also has a single non-wildflower: A stalk of ornamental sage from the plant in front of the house, planted by the former owner. That's the tiny purple flowers on the left.

I hope you have a beautiful Monday, with or without flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wildflowers!
Linda

Karen. said...

Very nice! I also picked a fistful of wildflowers this week, but my bouquet skills are pretty minimal, so again, high five.

Just this morning I found a Nebraska wildflower identification spot that is better than most I've come up with to date, and I am so pleased.

Joellen said...

I love seeing your arrangements. To me they are prettier than florist flowers.