Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday Bouquet: Singular

I left the small jar of sunflowers on the table last week for most of the week. Long enough that they were looking pretty sad when I finally got around to replacing them. That happens when I'm working more.

That's why I only had one new arrangement last week.

Most of the sunflower patches on the side of the road look like this now.


Less flowery, more seedy.

It took some searching, but I did manage to find a couple of very small sunflowers for the replacement arrangement.


Plus sage and dried grass heads.

We anticipate a killing frost anytime in October, so we'll see if I can continue to find a sunflower or two a week until then.

I hope you have a lovely Monday, with or without flowers.

2 comments:

mil said...

The sunflowers may be waning, but the sage looks brighter than ever. The sunflowers and sage have been a great combination!

JP2GiannaT said...

Sunflowers are some of my favorite flowers too.