Monday, October 25, 2021

Monday Bouquets: Exotic Visitors

When my sister comes to visit us, she always stops at the grocery store in the city she flies into before she drives to our house. And she always gets flowers. She knows I love flowers.

This time, she got flowers for both the birthday girl and for me. So that is why I have a completely different arrangement on my table right now.


Bet you didn't see these coming.

The contrast between these and my own arrangement that I took off the table was pretty funny.


A study in contrasts.

Those grocery store flowers last an incredibly long time, but not as long as my own dried arrangement of fall plants. So I still have my Halloween flowers on the windowsill. They will patiently outwait the beautiful but ultimately doomed interlopers and then resume their place in the center of the table.

I hope you have a lovely Monday, with or without flowers.

1 comment:

Gemma's person said...

Your sister is the best! Family, they know you so well and sometimes you wish they didn't. :)