Sunday, October 3, 2021

Snapshots: A New Perspective

Thanks to last week's Zoom schooling that allowed me to let the children sleep in, I managed a morning walk most days just as the sun is starting to come up. One morning I turned right instead of left when I went out the side gate. 


In case you were thinking I was strategically positioning my photos so it would only appear that we live remotely when actually we live right next to a strip mall . . . I wasn't.


I was, of course, accompanied by my faithful companions.


Odin decided to pose with the last patch of healthy-looking sunflowers I've seen around our house.


When I turned around to come home, the sun was juuuust starting to peek over the horizon.


And when I got home, I found a broken plunger in the dogs' water bowl. This is how you know I have children. (I removed it. You're welcome, dogs.)

And the singular non-walk photo I have from this week . . .


A. has planted the garlic for next year. 400-500 cloves. Too much? Nope.

And there you have it! My life, snapshotted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what is going on at the strip mall? Is that a house? barn? abandon house or barn?
Linda

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Linda: It's the old school house, partially torn down, and the school's gym, which is still standing.