Monday, October 4, 2021

Monday Bouquet: The Last Sunflower

The steady rain we got on Friday, along with colder temperatures, finished off the sunflowers on the roadside. I found one last patch when I was walking with the dogs on Thursday morning.


The last of their kind.

So I had one more sunflower 'n' sage arrangement for the table this week.


It's been a good run.

One of those sunflowers drooped before the other, so I removed it on Saturday and now just have a single sunflower with the same sage. We'll see how long that final sunflower lasts.

I hope you have a lovely Monday, with or without flowers.

2 comments:

Plaidgirl said...

I will miss your sunflower bouquets!! Thanks for brightening our days with them.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Plaidgirl: It's been my pleasure. I will miss them, too.