Sunday, January 9, 2022

Snapshots: Roosters, Epiphany, and Home Remedies

I don't seem to have a lot of photos from this week, so many of these are from awhile ago.

Like this one, of our rooster, Little Man, expressing his dominance over the crowd of doomed roosters we got a bit over a week ago.


Little Man has seen a LOT of other roosters come and go. He alone remains. 

All of us were sick over Christmas break. Poppy had a cough that was troubling her for a couple of days, so I set up a steam tent for her.


It did help a bit, and it also made her hair curl nicely.

Epiphany was the last hurrah for the Christmas tree. I had set aside a present for each child from the ones that came from family, and each child got two truffles, too.


It's Christmas Lite.

And last, the traditional Morning Walk Photos.



Clouds to reflect the rising sun make for the best sunrises.

There you have it! My life, snapshotted.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I hope you all recovered quickly! Sending wishes of health

sheila said...

Little man gave me a chuckle. You go tough guy!

Gemma's person said...

That walk has to be calming for you.