Sunday, June 5, 2022

Snapshots: The Bottom of the Barrel

I left my cell phone at school when I went in to work the other day, which means I'm left with whatever photos were already on it before I forgot it. And that is . . .

 


The books currently on my bedside table shelf.


All four children absorbed in books in the school library while I was working last week.


A very amusing photo of Jasper when we were on our way home from the canyon a couple of weeks ago.


And our road, stretching into infinity.

There you have it! My life, snapshotted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Jasper always sit at your feet when he's in the car? :)
Linda

Kristin @ Going Country said...

He always sits at someone's feet who is sitting in the back. That was me this time, since my parents were with us.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful picture of all four kids reading books! You are giving them a great head start in life! Mary in MN