Sunday, August 14, 2022

Snapshots: What Have We Here?

What we have is whatever I found that I had already taken pictures of and not yet posted, because I have not done much worth photographing this week, what with working and gimping around on a swollen ankle.

So! Let's see what I found.


Some nice carrots from the garden.


Two cowboys and a dog.


Funny dog photo.


Why do I have this photo of laundry? I think to show how tall the asparagus behind the line will get. 

And . . . yeah, that's all I got. That's my life, snapshotted.

I'll do better next week. I hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what happened with your ankle? Is it sprained?
Linda

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Linda: Yes, quite spectacularly so. It's a downer.

Gemma's person said...

You did well . I guess you could've snapped your ankle , photo not broken. .

Anonymous said...

I described myself as gimping around also! My husband said it’s not a word used often. Glad to know I am not the only one using it. Seriously though, I hope next week goes better for you. I was reminded 6-8 weeks for the healing process and not to push it too much.