Sunday, October 23, 2022

Snapshots: Taciturn

A. took my sister and three of the children to one of our more spectacular canyons last weekend. He took lots of pictures, which I will present mostly without commentary, except to note how lucky we are to live in a place that looks like this.



Did you know there are beavers in New Mexico? If you didn't, you do now. This is a beaver dam.



Fall color. Who's jealous now, Vermont?



The ruins of an unusually large adobe house. Two stories is rare to see.


Faithful companion Jasper seeking shade.

There you have it! My life, snapshotted.

4 comments:

Andra said...

So pretty. I want to visit New Mexico sometime and explore.

mbmom11 said...

The blue sky - so amazing! What a lovely place.

Anonymous said...

I agree. You are very lucky to live in such a beautiful area.
Linda

Anonymous said...

So happy y’all took your sister got to experience this awesome hike/scenery. Great photos.