Tuesday, October 18, 2022

T.T.: A Birthday Tip

Before Poppy was born, many people said something along the lines of, "That's going to be the toughest little girl ever." I myself thought she couldn't help but be a tomboy with three rough brothers to follow around all the days of her life.

I should have known by my fourth child that I can never make assumptions. They have this way of turning into people completely independent of my own expectations.

Today, Poppy turns five years old. She loves pink, purple, perfume, sparkles, my high heels, jewelry, and dancing. She also loves fishing, camping, eating fish eyes, and riding the horses.

The best of both worlds. And the best girl I know, for sure.


Happy birthday to my girl. Fly high, always.

6 comments:

Karen. said...

Oh, happy birthday to your girl. Hope it's a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Poppy! Have a wonderful day!
Linda

Mei said...

祝你生日快乐. 希望你健康快乐地长大 I wish you a Happy Birthday, Poppy! I hope you grow up to be healthy and happy!

Gemma's person said...

Happy Birthday!! Five already?

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Poppy! Mary in MN

Andra said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!