Sunday, April 30, 2023

Snapshots: We Got Rain!




As evidenced by dirty water at the bottom of the rain gauge.

We did get more than the gauge shows. A lot of it was blowing around so much it didn't settle in there, I think, but we got probably something slightly less than an inch. Unimpressive for most places, but very exciting--and very needed--for here.

Now on to the next most exciting thing:



Laaambs!

Nine lambs on the ground so far, with one ewe left to deliver.

Let's see what else . . . Ah. Another sign of spring:


I just love asparagus season.

And last, a patriotic windmill for you:


Plus that crazy-blue New Mexico sky.

There you have it! My life, snapshotted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love asparagus, too! My favorite vegetable.
Linda

Karen. said...

That is 100 percent exciting!