Sunday, June 25, 2023

Snapshots: Summer Livin'


Cora standing patiently in the shade of the giant apricot tree, awaiting her appointment with the hoof clippers.



Speaking of apricot trees, I love how the new growth on them is red, instead of the bright green of th enew growth on most plants.

I took the kids to the playground when I went to the bank in one of nearby villages. They don't play on playgrounds much during the summer when school is out, so this was a nice treat for them.


This playground has lots of nice shade trees and has grass, which makes it quite pleasant.


Dogs in a celestial light, ready for their morning walk.

There you have it! My life, shapshotted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Cora knows the secret of life. She has the right attitude! MIL

Drew @ How To Cook Like Your Grandmother said...

If Cora is the one in the front ... yup. Looks like she sees what you're thinking and wants you to stop your foolishness.

Https://orientalkoala.Blogspot.comot.com said...

My Peevy would stand like that waiting for trimming. I look forward to another horse to again make me happy / angry/ frustrated/ sore.