Sunday, December 24, 2023

Snapshots: 'Twas the Week Before Christmas



Birthday cupcakes for a class treat.


All the treats I was given by my co-workers at school. I was most excited by the tamales.


The cheese tray I brought to the elementary Christmas party. Labeled, because I know kids.


Morning walk as the sun rises.


Same walk, pretty light.


That's Bill, galloping around in the early-morning light.


And last, a Ford Festiva spotted in the wild. A.'s dad drove one of these for many years, and I knew A. would appreciate seeing there are still some kicking around.

There you have it! My pre-Christmas life, snapshotted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Linda

mbmom11 said...

What type of treat is the red stuff?
Lovely pictures- glorious sunrise.
Have a wonderful holiday!

Kristin @ Going Country said...

mbmom11: It's a cinnamon candy made by our school nurse, sort of like Red Hots. I gave mine to my husband, as I am not a fan of that sort of thing.

Claire said...

Merry christmas to you and your loved ones!
Claire

Gemma's person said...

The fiesta is in perfect looking shape ...amazing.
Happy Happy Merry Merry. :)