Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Such a Tease

A. and I returned from our little southern Arizona road trip yesterday. There are many, many stories to be told. Encounters with hippies, border patrol agents, cowboys, and miners. Trips to wineries, artists' colonies, ghost towns, and Spanish forts. Plus! The bestest part--an exciting and not-so-safe drive along a dirt road running two feet from the Mexican border.

But you'll just have to wait for all of that, because I'm still on vacation and I don't feel like sitting down to write a novella at the moment when there are more fun things to be done.

So sit tight, duckies, be patient, and I promise you good stories soon.

Hasta luego! (There's supposed to be one of those upside-down exclamation marks at the beginning of that, but I can't figure out how to do it.)

6 comments:

Phoo-D said...

You ARE a tease! I can't wait to hear the tales of international intrigue and desert adventure. Glad you had a wonderful time and are now back safe and sound.
P.S. We're overdue for some puppy pics!

Anonymous said...

Good lord, you pack a lot of adventure into just a couple of days! Can't wait to hear the stories!

Susan said...

AWWWWWWWW! You're going to play with the puppies, aren't you?? Can't wait to hear these stories!

jean said...

Border Patrol? Oh my.

And stop playing with the puppies.

MsPicketToYou said...

You were away and my computer died. I think that means something.

Susan said...

Did you go to Jerome?!?!?!