Saturday, March 21, 2009

You People Are Relentless

All I hear are demands for puppy pictures. I bet no one even cares that my poor baby Mia has a swollen ankle this morning and is limping around very pathetically. No, you're all just concerned with the tiny, newer dogs. Luckily for you, I am a benevolent dictator and will acquiesce to your demands. I'm even going to post TWO photos, because I'm indulgent like that. The things I do for you.


The black and the brown, living in harmony. We could all take lessons from the puppies.

I think Otty is getting a little sick of nursing. Who can blame her? They're getting so big, it's hard for them all to find space in there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how adorable. I just love these pictures. It's fun to watch puppies change from something totally unrecognizable into a beautiful dog! Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!! Now, MORE!

Sweet Bird said...

Oohh...puppies. :-)

Anonymous said...

The puppies are absolutely beautiful... you can't blame us for being addicted to their pictures.
I'm hoping poor Mia will feel better soon and be over her limping problem. Please give her a hug... a pat on the head... and a GOOD Dog reward from me. Bonnie

Chiot's Run said...

AWWWWWW, they're getting big.

jean said...

Thank you! I feel much better now. I hope Mia feels better now.

Anonymous said...

What happened to Mia?

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Oh, Mia just sprained something or pulled something on the walk yesterday. She's already limping less. No worries.