Wednesday, July 2, 2008

In Which I Once Again Demonstrate Total Lameness

Yesterday's story was just a weensy bit long. And I know you agree. So today, less words, more pictures. With a garden theme, because I am lame and like to take pictures of and in my garden.



Potatoes in bloom. This is just one row of seven, God help us. Please, send me your potato recipes. I'm going to need all the help I can get using up the potato harvest.



Hello, little tomato baby. Mama's been waiting for you for a long time. Now hurry up and get ripe so Mama can eat you.




A Portrait of the Gardener as a Young Woman. Dirt on chin? Check. Geeky hat and glasses? Check check. Calluses, sunburn, and sweat? Check check and check.


Yup, like I said, lame.


3 comments:

SaraPMcC said...

Very nice, even if you think it's lame. And I can give you a potato salad recipe that also contains dill, does not contain mayo, and is delicious.

Drew @ Cook Like Your Grandmother said...

You could go mini-industrial and make a metric ass-load* of potato flour. Put it up and use it for making bread and thickening stews all winter.


* Slightly smaller than an Imperial ass-load. If you have antique equipment, likely for someone who recycles barn wood, it may be calibrated for the Imperial units.

krysta said...

not lame...cool!