Monday, July 20, 2009

I Should Just Give Up

Even when I DO manage to take a photo, I still can't post it half the time. This time I took a picture of my new computer desk. See, A. is setting up a home office, so he needed the big desk, purposely made to hold a computer. Which left me with the MiL's father's desk. It's a nice wooden desk, but it is old and small and not meant for a computer. To add to the fun, I'm probably the last person in America with a non-flat screen monitor. It's a little crowded on the desk, is what I'm saying.

Anyway, I took a picture, so you could see. But I can't find the cable to connect the camera to the computer, because all the junk that came out of the old desk is just strewn about the study and that cable could be anywhere. Foiled again.

Maybe I'll manage to clean up this mess today and find the cable and post the picture tomorrow. Or maybe this is someone's way of telling me that no one really cares about my new (old) little desk and my monstrous computer and maybe I should find something more worthwhile to post about.

I'm guessing it's the second one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no flat screen here either....and mine sits on an old sewing machine cabinet. Tower monitor keyboard mouse. Me thinks we have heard the 'can't find the cable" excuse before. hee hee

Susan said...

When you find the cable, will you have to balance the camera on your head while you transfer pictures? Or maybe Mia could stand really still, for some additional surface area.

mdvelazquez said...

I am indeed interested in seeing your antique desk.

Maria