Sunday, January 10, 2010

Excuses, Excuses

Perhaps you were wondering where I could be this morning and why I didn't post at my usual time.

Or perhaps you don't spend all your time thinking about me and obsessively checking this site for updates. That is also possible.

But assuming you were wondering what had happened this morning to keep me from my usual punctual post, I wanted to let you know that I do have a life that may occasionally interfere with my (self-imposed) posting schedule. A life that requires me to drive A. up to his uncle's farm early on a freezing cold Sunday morning so A. could be there when his uncle used his tractor to pull Big Red out of the deep snow A. got stuck in yesterday when he was scrapping.

Hey, I didn't say it was an exciting life.

4 comments:

Phoo-D said...

Now that is no fun! Brrr... Hope you got the truck out okay. We're buried in snow here too.

Anonymous said...

I checked for you only twice! So there!

rls said...

As I was sitting at the dining room table this morning eating waffles with blueberries (thanks, honey!) and gazing out the window at all the snow, I was wishing this was like a movie where they could show the snow outside, and then pan around the room and back to the window and it would magically be summer. *sigh*

Judi H said...

Checked once this morning ... then again tonight! Glad to see the post. And glad you have a life beyond blogging.