Monday, January 18, 2010

Rain Check, Okay?

This is supposed to be the post where I tell you all about the baby shower and the good food and the gifts we got and then show you photos of me holding up things like this little fleece bear suit that the MiL got from L.L. Bean that has actual little ears on it and may in fact be the most adorable item of clothing on the planet.

But I'm not going to do that today.

I have to leave for the Small City to have breakfast with my mom and sister soon, as they're going home today. And then I have to wait for my sister to send me the photos she took at the shower, since she was the only one with a camera. And then I have to get rid of this miserable, bastard of a cold that started making me feel like shit yesterday and may continue to do so for a few days to come.

But I promise, photos and stories are forthcoming. You must be patient, Grasshopper. And I must go get dressed and get in the car, so until later, poppets . . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better fast. Good someone got pictures of the shower. Tick, tick , tick...we shall count the hours before pics and stories are forthcoming.

Chiot's Run said...

Hope you start feeling better soon.

inadvertent farmer said...

Ughh you promised pictures so I will wait...not happily mind you but wait I will. Kim

And hope you're feeling better asap

Beth said...

Feel better soon. At least someone got pictures of the festivities. You'll have some for the baby book. Can't wait to see them.

tami Bami Wami said...

Oh yeah speaking of. Do you guys have a baby book already?

P.s. feel better soon!

Sara said...

Oh, feel better, Kristin. I'm super excited to see your photos!

Kristin @ Going Country said...

Tami: No, actually. And I really should get one, because I LOVE looking through mine and my siblings' baby books. They're hilarious.