Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mystery Post

There's a lot going on right now. My mom and sister are here; today is my baby shower; we're in the middle of a freakish January thaw and A. needs to try to pump water into the cistern while the warmth lasts so we might possibly have enough water to wash diapers and soiled crib bedding in about a month.

Wow. That sounds like I'm going to have a BABY soon or something.

ANYWAY.

As you can see, there are a wealth of topics to choose from here, which is, of course, why I am freezing up entirely and not coming up with anything. And THAT is why I decided to play a little game with my very poorly organized (in that they're not) photos. I don't label my photos or anything, so I can't tell what they are just by looking at the files. Except for the dates, those strings of numbers could be anything. So I decided to post a random photo by choosing a random folder from May, and picking out a picture in the middle of the pack somewhere. This is what I got:

Ahhh. Lilacs. And Leda. Don't we all feel better now?

Peace out.

7 comments:

Stephanie Z said...

I hope you have a wonderful day and wonderful shower. You will love opening and ahhing over each thing!

Anonymous said...

Hey to mom and sis. Have a good shower...stay dry. Why are they called showers? Because you are showered with presents, love and such?

inadvertent farmer said...

Actually yes...thank you.

Happy shower to you, must admit I hated those things, but I'm weird that way...

rls said...

I do, except for feeling insanely jealous of that huge, lovely lilac. Have a fun shower!

verification word: rebacon. When one helping just isn't enough.

Mayberry Magpie said...

Please tell me you are not going to wash diapers at Blackrock. Really? I admire the commitment to the earth, but isn't your life hard enough, isn't there an endless requirement for hard labor at your farm without diapers?

I'm sorry. I'm not even pregnant and that one pushed me over the edge.

I will pray for you.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

M.M.: There is the commitment to the earth. There is also the commitment to not spending eleventy billion dollars on disposables that we then have to pay to have disposed of at the dump. That is, we are cheap. Which is why we do many of the laborious things we do, come to think of it.

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription overnight how do i buy tramadol online yahoo - tramadol no rx