Sunday, March 31, 2024

Snapshots: Alleluia

I'm Church Lady this month, which means the Easter decorations have been my responsibility. There haven't been real flowers on the altar since we moved here almost six years ago. I decided that this year, we would have fresh flowers for Easter.

I did order one custom arrangement from a florist for the center of the altar. Then I made a special trip to a Walmart to get lot of cut flowers, plus potted Easter lilies. I used the cut flowers to make three smaller arrangements. 

It was a lot of work, but I'm so happy with how they look (and smell!).







Happiest of Easters to all of you. I hope it's a beautiful one.

9 comments:

Kit said...

The church and flowers are beautiful, well worth your sacrifice of time (and money). Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Mil

Anonymous said...

Nice work!! Mary in MN

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! The flowers are so beautiful!
Linda

mbmom11 said...

Just lovely- the yellow and orange flowers make the arrangements pop.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers and a lovely church Kristin. Happy Easter.
Kathy from Australia

Gemma's person said...

Your church and flowers are gorgeous. Well done. Too bad we don't have smellavision/computer style.
Easter was yummy and pretty here..lots of flowers /trees blooming.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - love the cheerful yellow pops! I really liked the wildflower bouquets you've made, so I had full faith that your "bought flower" bouquets would also be great. - Suz

Tu mere said...

God was not very appreciative of church ladies efforts to beautify the church for Easter. You’d think he’d have redirected that bird to keep your car from harm. Sure you’ll see an eventual positive outcome for the ripped off mirror. It really looked beautiful. You’re a seasoned flower arranger so that’s to be expected! Thanks for the special photos, even though the kids could’nt be in them.