Monday, June 28, 2021

An Outsourced Monday Bouquet

Our forecast is calling for rain all week (hooray!), so I figured I'd better refresh the wildflower bouquet on the table before the flowers all get soggy. I assigned this task to Poppy when she went on a horse ride with A. 

This is what she brought home for me:


I might have skipped the floppy buffalo gourd flowers, but otherwise, thumbs up.

The first bouquet earlier this week had the same flowers as last week's, just in a slightly different arrangement.


Those silver nightshade flowers are always front and center, though.

Who knows what wildflowers might appear after the rains? Stay tuned to find out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Linda

Gemma's person said...

I laughed that Poppy took a horse ride with A.

Kristin @ Going Country said...

G.P.: She's actually the only one who rides. He leads the horse.