Monday, July 26, 2021

Monday Bouquets: Anniversary Edition

Today A. and I are celebrating 18 years of marriage. I got him some flowers. 


Teleflora's got nothin' on me.

I think A. must have taken to heart that adage about teaching a man to fish, except he went with, "Give a woman flowers, and she'll enjoy them for a few days. Move a woman to the middle of nowhere on a dirt road with wildflowers everywhere, and she'll enjoy flowers every summer for months."

Or something.

For the other arrangement this week, I went with something a little different:


Beauty in simplicity.

If you are wondering why on earth I would choose to put a beer bottle in the middle of my table*, rest easy: That's a Topo Chico bottle. 

Topo Chico is a carbonated mineral water from Mexico. I liked the colors of the bottle with the sunflowers.

That's all. Have a nice day!

* My children asked me this very question. It does look a lot like A.'s bottles of Rolling Rock, but give me some credit for class, kids.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Linda

Gemma's person said...

O happy day....
I love your style. A's thought on women and flowers that you made up.
Hope anniversary is memorable.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary! Mary in MN

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

-Monica

Joellen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you many more years of happiness. The flowers are lovely.

Tu mere said...

You’re absolutely correct. So much better than bought flowers. Happy Anniversary late!