Sunday, January 29, 2023

Snapshots: Poppy and Church



A little weekend ride on Bill the Pony.


Cooking eggs.

While I was doing my Church Lady thing, I took some pictures.


There are two of these cool hand-hewn beams that I think might actually pre-date the building (1920s).


A very old organ, last played a decade or so ago by our neighbor Ms. Amelia.


The old confessionals.


The sun was just about to set when I finally left church, and there was some interesting light in the village.


Spotlight on the tree.

There you have it! My life, snapshotted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how Poppy is growing.
Linda

Gemma's person said...

Me too Linda!

Mei said...

The village looks like a peaceful place.

Tu mere said...

Love seeing Poppy on Bill. Your photos sure do make the ordinary look extraordinary. Thanks.